Healthy clean eating breakfast recipes
Clean eating means eating food that are uncontaminated by the excess processed sugars and fats. It mean, making sure that you kick start your day with a healthy boost of proteins and other minerals in the right portions as needed by the body. Clean eating is a great way to diet and help you lose extra pounds. Most clean diets are full of natural minerals and thus more helpful to your body.
The following recipes contain enough proteins to jumpstart your day and yet just enough calories to help you survive but not gain weight. If you are looking to lose weight these recipes contain a wide range of ingredients that add flavor, increase your metabolism and help you lose weight fast.
Banana and apple bread
This bread freezes well so consider making more so you can just heat on a microwave for breakfast or snacks.
- Ground cinnamon
- Almond meal
- Oat bran
- Baking powder,
- Olive oilApples
- Almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- Mashed bananas
- Put the diced apple in a small pot over medium heat
- Add the stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sauté until it turns golden brown then set aside
- Now do the whisking of the eggs, the almond milk and the olive. You then need to whisk almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon, oat bran, stevia and nutmeg in a different bowl.
- Slowly add the almond milk liquid to the almond meal mixture.
- Once well blended, mix the apples and the smashed bananas.
- Pour into a baking bowl and cool until the middle is set.
Pita pocket sandwich
Teaspoon of milk
Baby spinach torn into pieces
Pepper and salt to taste
Wheat pita pocket
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the milk, eggs, egg whites, onions, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture into a nonstick skillet place in the middle rack of the oven
- Brush pita each half with olive oil, place in a foil and warm the oven for two minutes.
- Cook the eggs until puffy as you would an omelet, sprinkle the feta cheese and take it to the oven for two minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and place half of the omelet in the pita.
Individual egg and spinach bowl
8 large egg whites
Baby spinach torn
Fat free Feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl whisk all the ingredients
- Using cooking spray, coat 4 baking bowls and divide the egg mixture into the bowls.
- Cook until the mixture, or the eggs are puffy and set to the center.
Frozen berries, unsweetened
Home brewed Green tea
Pure pomegranate juice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend as you would a normal smoothie
- Ensure the lid is sealed tightly.
- If you want a thinner smoothie, add more green tea.